I have always thought...

white birds
I have always thought that stars turn into white birds in the morning light
& sleep with their heads under their wings
until the dusk begins to walk through the streets.
- storypeople

Sunday 27 January 2013

I'm Patriotic!


Dog enjoying the Australia Day activities yesterday on the Dromana foreshore!
(I think!)
So love his Australian flag scarf
- or is that a neck tie?


NOTE
In answer to comments about muzzles on dogs, I have only seen them twice in all my time of taking photos!
Both times involved a very crowded place.
The first time was at Mornington street markets
and the second time was yesterday when thousands crowded the Dromana foreshore for Australia Day celebrations.
I can only presume, in both cases, it was a precautionary measure with so many people and so many divergent sounds around.


Linking to:
Camera Critters

3 comments:

Powell River Books said...

I see more and more dogs wearing muzzle bands. Is that a new regulation? - Margy

Jackie said...

The colors of the scarf look great against his beautiful white coat of fur.

I have never heard of a muzzle collar and we have owned dogs forever. We just call them muzzles.

I live way out in the country in Oklahoma. Nobody would ever dream of a muzzle. Most don't even bother to have a fence or even a leash.

I don't care for muzzling though. A well trained dog will not bite if not provoke!

Great shot though! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

He does look like he's enjoying the festivities!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...