I have always thought...

white birds
I have always thought that stars turn into white birds in the morning light
& sleep with their heads under their wings
until the dusk begins to walk through the streets.
- storypeople

Saturday 9 February 2013

Grazing Together


Two kangaroos feeding very closely together at Seawinds - lovely gardens at the top of Arthurs Seat mountain overlooking Port Phillip Bay.
I must admit, when I first took this photo, I thought that there was only one kangaroo!
Many kangaroos wander freely in the area until about mid morning, then disappear as people arrive!
At sunset, they come out again for a night feast!


Linking to:
Camera Critters

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful animals. Have a great day!

NatureFootstep said...

mother and chile maybe. :) It looks so nice and loving between them. Great shot.

Gattina said...

What an adorable shot ! I only see grazing cows. For kangaroos I have to go the the zoo !

TheChieftess said...

Sweet!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...